|Job Title: Cloud Engineer|
Location: Tempe, AZ
Department: IT Info Security
- Deploy, configure, and assess network and security configuration procedures in an IaaS/SaaS environment. Hands-on experience on Amazon AWS cloud infrastructure related to security is required.
- Work on PCI security related requirements as part of cloud workload provisions and P2V migrations.
- Experience with Data Protection, Encryption, FIM, DAM, and vulnerability scanning solutions. Perform log analysis for detecting intrusions and attacks conducted against cloud components through security tools and services.
- Work in conjunction with DevOps and CloudOps team to streamline the security processes and procedures.
- Assist in delivering and updating project milestones in a fast-paced environment.
- 3-4 years of experience in administration of cloud infrastructure (AWS, Azure, Google, Openstack etc).
- Use security tools to audit infrastructure, detect issues and coordinate remediation of any incident.
- Perform data protection, access control, and troubleshoot network communications, identify problems, and design solutions
- Maintain secu rity posture with focus on IDS, IPS, URL filtering, security group controls, and IAM.
- Maintain, and troubleshoot firewalls, Intrusion Detection, vulnerability assessment tools, event and log analysis, security change tracking and other network security systems and devices.
- Participate in the design and maintenance of Firewall network security ACLs (Perimeter security, IPS and IDS).
Education: Bachelor's Degree