|Title: Lead Validation Engineer – Project Coordination|
Type of role: Contract
Duration: 12-24+ months
Hourly pay rate: DOE (W2, 1099 or C2C permissible)
Location: Foster City, CA 94404
Our customer is seeking a Lead Validation Engineer with Project Coordinator skills who can do the following:
- Lead validation efforts and develop required documentation.
- Project coordination skills are essential for this role.
- Support change management and manage existing lab systems.
- Familiar with FDA guidelines for Instrument and Software validation.
- Experience must come from a pharmaceutical, biotech industry with direct knowledge of FDQ regulations including 21CFR Part 11.
- Self-motivated, good communication, technical writing, presentation skills, detail oriented, analytical, and a team player.