|NuGenesis Business Systems Analyst / Pharma|
Type of role: Contract
Duration: 10+ months
The NuGensis Business Analyst will conduct analyses of functional business process and functional requirements and participate in the development of business cases for a Waters NuGenesis ELN implementation.
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience working as a Business Analyst.
- Experience supporting functional processes technical design and ability to document current state in a laboratory system environment.
- Ability to elicit business requirements and translate into technical solution design documents
- Working knowledge of business processes, system development and process improvements.
- Proficient in gathering business requirements using UML, process flows and uses cases.
- Expertise in modeling and mapping as-is and to-be business processes.
- Experience with complete software development life cycle.
- Experience designing and reviewing test cases.
- Experience with QA (GxP) process methodology
- Working in a regulated environment - Knowledge of 21 CFR Part 11, Computer System Validation and SDLC.
- Ability to interact with all levels of management.
- Experience in technical, compliance, laboratory and NuGenesis administration.
- Demonstrated understanding of database structures.
- Must be organized, detail-oriented, accurate and able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Strong technical business writing and oral communication skills.
- BS or MS in a scientific discipline or computer science.
- Experience in Pharma or Biotech industry is required.