|Job Title: Business Analyst III|
Location: Fremont, CA 94555
Req #: 6826246
Type of Role: Contract – 3-24 months
W2 Hourly***Candidate must be a US Citizen or Green Card Holder
- Provides technical expertise for implementation and support of enhanced capabilities in the MES (Manufacturing Execution System) platform.
- Plans and coordinates use of MES platform.
- Provides expert support for MES MBR developers.
- Performs training and guidance to users.
- Manages MES-related system lifecycle projects, upgrades and enhancements.
- Provides system support.
- Reviews, analyzes, and evaluates business systems and user needs.
- Formulates systems to parallel overall business strategies.
- Writes detailed description of user needs, program functions, and steps required to develop or modify computer programs.
- Familiar with Manufacturing Execution Systems (Werum).
- Understanding and application of system-related compliance requirements, including GMPs, validation, and data integrity.
- Ability to collaborate with global teams.
- Strong analytical skills and understanding of data modeling concepts.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate complex technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
- Project management.
- Bachelor's in IT-related field, Math or Science.