|Title: BIOVIA Notebook (ELN) Administrator/Developer|
Type of role: Contract
Duration: 12-24+ months
Hourly pay rate: DOE (C2C, W2, or 1099 permissible)
Location: South San Francisco Bay Area
Our customer is seeking an Biovia Notebook – ELN (Formerly Contur ELN) Administrator/Developer who is well versed in GxP processes within a FDA regulated / Pharmaceutical or Biotech environment.
- Must have experience in installation, configuration, administration of Biovia Notebook (Formerly Contur ELN)
- This position is responsible for the management of all aspects of Biovia Notebook involving the analysis, design, configuration, integration and maintenance of system.
- This is an internal customer-interfacing position which requires knowledge and understanding of laboratory operations, specifically requirements within a FDA regulated environment.
- Ability to perform system configurations, develop electronic laboratory notebook methods and/or system reports, and acts as a reviewer to system qualifications.
- Ability to deliver system configurations, electronic methods, system template development and system reports and process improvements.
- Experience in supporting global ELN deployments is a plus.