|IT Systems Administrator / GMP|
Location: San Diego, CA
Type of role: Direct-hire, Permanent / FTE
- Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware.
- Management of systems including installation, upgrades, troubleshooting, patching, backup and recovery - network and PC preventive maintenance.
- Day to day tasks at desktop level include: install, modify, and repair computer hardware, installing and upgrade software, implementing file backups, and configuring systems and applications.
- Hands-on, working knowledge of, and experience with Microsoft Desktop Operating Systems and Microsoft Office products required.
- Ability to advise and implement new technology based on deciphering the needs of the business requirements.
- Experience integrating independent cloud based software platforms
- Must have at a minimum of 7+ years of experience in hardware support and application systems implementation and maintenance.
- Ability to manage internal networks and troubleshoot performance issues and security vulnerabilities.
- Previous experience in Pharma/Biotech, GMP / FDA regulations is a must
- Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Math, or other similar degree, or equivalent work experience
- Good verbal and written communication skills.