Senior Business Analyst with Pharmaceutical Exp.
Type of role: Contract (W2, 1099 or C2C)
Duration: 1-2 years
We are looking for a Senior Business Analyst who will be the link between the Business and IT teams for our large Pharma client company. This Consultant will be supporting and ensuring the successful completion of analytical, building, testing and deployment tasks of our software application.
- Veeva experience is a plus but not required.
- Pharma experience is strongly preferred.
- Minimum 6 years of business analysis experience
- Gather and document user and functional requirements
- Perform User Acceptance testing (UAT), Performance Qualification (PQ) and Validation testing
- Day to day business system administration
- Design, document and maintain system processes
- Create and run reports; track follow-up actions to ensure data quality and compliance
- Maintain end-user support information on internal collaboration sites
- Manage updates to business guidance and user reference documentation
- Develop and maintain training content for instructor-led and web-based training
- Develop and maintain just-in-time user help and training content in the WalkMe tool layered on top of GVault
- Continuously look out for ways to improve monitoring, discover issues and deliver better value to the customer
- 6+ years of experience in Business Systems Analysis
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of Content Management Systems
- Experience with requirements gathering and testing, directly interfacing with business users
- Experience with authoring process and training documentation
- Experience with Veeva Vault QualityDocs preferred (but not required)
- Self-motivated to learn the system and processes