Windows Systems Administrator / Help Desk Support Specialist
Title: Windows Systems Administrator / Help Desk Support Specialist
Location: Foster City, CA (Hybrid - can work remotely 3 days/week)
Duration: Long-term (12-24+ months)
- Tier 2 or Tier 3 Technical Support and Troubleshoots Windows and networking issues for resolution
- Escalates to or consults with senior staff when solution is unclear to determine a solution.
- Identifies critical issues and engages the team for facilitation and resolution.
- Reports problems with procedures and suggests improvements.
- Document work instructions, SOPs and related materials
- 6+ years Windows troubleshooting help desk experience required. -Win 7 and Win 10 experience a must
- Experience with Microsoft SCCM/Ghost Imaging
- Active Directory experience a plus
- Has documentation experience, writing work instructions, SOPs, etc.
- Outstanding interpersonal and soft skills.
- Ability to deal with all situations with exceptional customer service.
- Excellent problem diagnosis and problem-solving skills. Ability to analyze customer problems by type and severity for problem determination and resolution.
- Experience supporting and troubleshooting network connectivity
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Previous experience using a call/incident tracking system.
- Well-rounded experience in all other help desk tasks
- Previous pharmaceutical/biotechnology or other Life Sciences experience a plus
- Experience working in GxP environment preferred